Accomodation › COT


All foreign students, researchers or lecturers who study or work at the University of Groningen, the University Medical Centre Groningen or Hanze University Groningen can apply to the Housing Office for furnished accommodation. The Housing Office can find you a single or a shared room in one of its ten International Student Houses. We also offer large single rooms with or without private facilities and apartments or houses suitable for couples or families with children in the private housing sector of Groningen.

Housing Office accommodation is generally furnished. All International Student Houses have cooking facilities and most of our rooms or apartments have an internet connection.